As we are making preparations for the feast of Pentecost, don’t forget to set aside a few minutes to prepare your mind and heart for the graces the Holy Spirit has in store for you on this great feast.
Fr. Bramwell has provided some thought provoking questions to prepare us for his presentation this Sunday!
1. How does Bernini’s architecture of the Altar of the Chair capture the meaning of Pentecost?
2. Why are praying and believing so closely intertwined?
3. How do the Scriptures capture the idea of the time being ready for the descent of the Spirit?
4. What do the Scriptures explain about the way the Spirit works?
5. How do the the Scriptures explain the way the Incarnate Son works?