For those interested in diving deeper in their adult education, we have some discussion questions for you to ponder before our talk this upcoming Sunday – On the Eigth Day: Appearances of the Resurrected with Deacon Sabatino Carnazzo. Quiz yourself and discuss what you think with a friend!
1. What does it mean that Jesus “appeared” to the Apostles?
2. How was it possible for Jesus to both eat and walk through walls after the resurrection?
3. Who did Jesus appear to first: Mary Magdalene, St. Peter, the Mother of God or the Apostles?
4. How many times did Jesus appear after the resurrection?
5. Why did the people that he appeared to “not recognize him”?
6. Where were Jesus and the apostles when Jesus ascended into heaven?